What We Offer for Educators
- Professional Development – Training for Educators
- Educational Workshops – Book us to do a Workshop for Your Students
Training for Educators
We provide training for Teachers and Administrators. Using our years of experience in early childhood education, we show you exactly what makes a successful STEM curriculum.
We Come to Your Location
Institutions We Serve: Schools, Libraries, Camps (public and private) and various organizations.
Who This is For
This is for the educator that wants to bring our STEM program in-house and apply it themselves with their students.
Some of Our Teacher Training Programs at a Glance:
- Big Outdoor Science on a Shoestring Budget
- Big Science for Indoor Spaces
- Integrative Student and Teacher Combined PD
Workshops for Students
Book us to do a Workshop for Your Students
Our trained workshop leaders guide and support students through STEM play, engaging them in an educational and entertaining program that will lay the foundation for future academic success.
Who This is For
This is for the educator that wants us come to your location and provide educational workshops for your students, walking age and up.
Some of Our Student Workshop Programs at a Glance:
- Stretch, Sink, Float
- Down to Earth
- What Goes Up, Must Come Down
- Out of the Box Thinking
- The Great Ice Adventure
How Students Benefit from Our Curriculum
Our workshops and professional development offer a unique learning environment combining natural and re-purposed materials that:
- Inspire students’ imaginations organically
- Invite and encourage play for a sustained period of time deepening the value of children’s discoveries
- Motivate young students to make connections by investigating and asking questions
- Facilitate the growth of curiosity. As children are “natural scientists”, we elevate hands-on play establishing a strong foundation for learning
- Promote independence through science education via a new lens which builds confidence in guiding their own discoveries